Self harm, Scars and Tattoos

I had an intrusive thought earlier, which I quickly changed into getting a new tattoo instead. Then I started thinking, is getting a tattoo really a good alternative to self harm. Its not really something you can do on impulse unless you have the money. And having to make an appointment and pick out a design gives you a chance to back out if you change your mind. Now, I really like tattoos, so I totally wouldn't mind getting a few more on impulse. I already have 6 more picked out.


As I was obsessively looking up tattoos, I found some that cover up scars, incorporate scars and just sit next to them. I never really thought of doing anything with my scars... they're just kinda there to me. Would you tattoo our scars to minimize or amplify their appearance?

check out examples on my Pinterest to see amazing scar tattoos.

Comments

Popular Posts